Quorn Fillets with Creamy Spinach & Tomato Penne
A creamy spinach and tomato penne is topped with Quorn Fillets and ready in 25 minutes. Dinner has never tasted so good when it’s this delicious and quick to make!
- 1 pack of Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 ½ cups penne
- 5 cups baby spinach, washed
- ¼ cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 8 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 390 F. Line a large roasting tray with greaseproof paper. Place the Quorn MeatlessFillets in to the tray, along with the crushed garlic, cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss together. Place in the center of your oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to box instructions. Drain the pasta, making sure to save one cup of cooking water.
- Once the Quorn Meatless Fillets and tomatoes are cooked. Remove from the oven. Add the cherry tomatoes to the pasta and the baby spinach, pour in the pasta water and toss together. Add the reduced fat sour cream, sundried tomato pesto and basil leaves. Stir to combine.
- Divide the pasta between four bowls and top each one with a sliced Quorn Meatless Fillet. Sprinkle with grated cheese to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.