Kickin Crunchy Meatless Chicken Ramen Salad
Looking for a fresh new meatless salad idea? Try this light vinaigrette slaw with Quorn spicy vegetarian chicken wings topped with crunchy baked ramen, mandarin oranges, scallions and edamame. This dish has the perfect combination of flavors, a perfect dish using Quorn delicious vegetarian chicken. Easy to create and packed full of flavors this dish is sure to be your next go to salad.
- 1 box (290g) Quorn Kickin’ Meatless ChiQin Wings
- 1 pack of instant ramen
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cooked and lightly salted edamame
- ¼ cup chopped green onions or scallions
- ½ cup toasted sesame-ginger vinaigrette
- ½ tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup mandarin oranges
- Cook Quorn Meatless Kickin’ Wings according to packaging instructions (air fry for 12 minutes at 360°F or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F) and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly break apart the ramen into bite-size pieces and bake for 5 minutes and reserve.
- Mix the coleslaw with the shredded carrots, green onions, cooked edamame, and vinaigrette.
- Incorporate the ramen into the salad. Add sesame seeds and mandarins.
- Serve the salad, topping it with the Quorn Kickin’ Wings.
To add more flavor, mist some cooking oil in your ramen and lightly dust with the seasoning package before baking it.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Crunchy ramen and wings is amazing
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.