Quorn Meatless Roast Leftovers Breakfast Hash
This vegetarian Breakfast Hash made with Quorn Meatless Roast is the perfect morning-after-Thanksgiving breakfast or brunch for the whole family!
- 1/3 Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey Roast, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp crispy salad onions
- 4 eggs
- Hot sauce such as Sriracha to serve
- Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water then bring to the boil. Simmer for 8 minutes until slightly softened. Drain well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over a medium to high heat and fry the onions and peppers for 5-10 minutes until softened. Add the potatoes and continue to fry until golden brown. Add the Quorn Meatless Roast Leftovers and heat for 1-2 minutes until warmed through. Season with salt and black pepper. Keep warm.
- Fry the eggs in the remaining oil.
- Divide the hash between 4 serving plates, garnish with the parsley and onions and top each with a fried egg and serve with a splash of hot sauce.
- Poached eggs can be used for a lighter brunch if desired.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Great idea. But tells ingredients, no instructions for recipe.
Response from Quorn
Hi Lily, if on mobile you’ll find this on the ‘method’ tab as you scroll down the ingredients list – it will appear at the bottom of your mobile screen. Hope this helps.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.