Quorn Meatless Roast Leftovers Breakfast Hash
This vegetarian Breakfast Hash made with Quorn Meatless Roast is the perfect morning-after-Thanksgiving breakfast or brunch for the whole family!
- 1/3 Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey Roast, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp crispy salad onions
- 4 eggs
- Hot sauce such as Sriracha to serve
- Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water then bring to the boil. Simmer for 8 minutes until slightly softened. Drain well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over a medium to high heat and fry the onions and peppers for 5-10 minutes until softened. Add the potatoes and continue to fry until golden brown. Add the Quorn Meatless Roast Leftovers and heat for 1-2 minutes until warmed through. Season with salt and black pepper. Keep warm.
- Fry the eggs in the remaining oil.
- Divide the hash between 4 serving plates, garnish with the parsley and onions and top each with a fried egg and serve with a splash of hot sauce.
- Poached eggs can be used for a lighter brunch if desired.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Great idea. But tells ingredients, no instructions for recipe.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.