Quorn thanksgiving turkey roast recipe
Look no further for the best meatless and soy-free option for your Thanksgiving meal! Our turkey thanksgiving roast recipe is the perfect way to celebrate thanksgiving and spend less time in the kitchen and more time celebrating!
- Winter Comfort Food Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Holiday Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Cutlets And Pieces
A Little Effort
- 1 Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey Roast
- 1 cup potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- ½ squash, peeled and cut into 1” chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 ½ cup vegetable stock
- Cranberry sauce to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Cook the Quorn Meatless Roast as per pack instructions.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan in cold water, bring to the boil then simmer for 3 minutes. Add the squash and cook for 2 minutes more then drain well. Place in a baking tin along with the onion, garlic and rosemary. Coat with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the onion gravy by sauteing the onion in the oil for 10 minutes until softened and browned. Add the butter and flour and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add the Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder and tomato paste and vegetable stock. Stir well then bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Keep warm until served.
- When the Quorn Meatless Roast is ready, slice and place on a large serving platter, surround with the roasted vegetables and enjoy with the onion gravy and cranberry sauce.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
The turkey roast was the best vegan “meat” I have ever tasted. My daughter and I don’t eat real meat and we are tired of beans and vegan burgers, so thought we’d try this - very inexpensive - Cooked as directed and didn’t expect to like it very much...... WOW! Omg, soo good! It tastes just like turkey. I made a bulky roll sandwich with mayo and mustard - I had to have two. I will forever have one in my freezer.
One of the best fake Turkey products out there.
Best turkey roast out there! My carnivorous friends even like it. I make a portobello mushroom gravy and stuffing with no chicken bouillon to go along with it.
I got sold on this one. I’m a meat eater but this passes in texture, looks and especially taste! Because of how much I loved this, I tried all the other products!!
I have been a vegetarian for 17 years, Holidays were always a challenge until I discovered Quorn turkey roast. I can’t have soy & tofu and most are made with one or the other. Therefore, I only had the side dishes to eat. Now every year I purchase Quorn’s and love having more than just sides to eat From what I remember it taste just like turkey but better! It’s the best turkey roast on the market and would not purchase any other kind.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.