One Pot Harissa Quorn Meatless Meatballs
This one pan Harissa meatball hot pot is a quick and simple dish which will be sure to leave you satisfied. Simple bake delicious Quorn Meatless Meatballs with red onion, eggplant and peppers and serve with rice or pasta for a fast weeknight meal. Swap out the veg to match your taste, add extra harissa for a kick!
- 1 pack Quorn Meatless Meatballs
- 2 tsp rose petal harissa
- 2 peppers, colour of your choosing
- 2 red onions
- 1 eggplant
- Preheat the oven to 395°F.
- Peel the onions, cut into quarters and break apart into petals. Chop peppers into similar size chunks. Dice the eggplant into large chunks.
- Put all the vegetables into a large mixing bowl, add the Quorn Meatless Meatballs, the harissa, plus 2 tbsp olive oil, mix thoroughly.
- Using a casserole dish, spread the mixture out evenly and bake for 25 mins.
- Serve with fresh mint sprigs and an optional spoonful of crème fraiche.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.