Quorn Meatless Meatball Kebabs
Instead of reaching for a beef kebab that can be high in fat, give our succulent Quorn Meat Free Meatballs versions a try. Ready in just 10-15 minutes.
12 g of fat
- 1 package of frozen Quorn Meatless Meatballs
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- A pinch of sugar
- cup reduced fat natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 green pepper, diced
- red onion, diced
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- Combine tomato paste, olive oil, water, vinegar, garlic and sugar ina bowl.
- Add frozen Quorn Meatless Meatballs and stir well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (allowing the meatballs to partially thaw).
- Make the dip by mixing the yogurt, lemon juice and parsley together.Cover and chill until required.
- Thread the pepper onto skewers alternating with marinated Quorn Meatless Meatballs, onion and tomatoes.
- Place skewers onto a foil lined baking tray. Cook under a preheated oven set at 400F for 10 minutes, turning regularly.
- Serve with yogurt dip. TIP: Pre-soak wooden skewers in hot water to prevent burning whilecooking kebabs. Yellow peppers or button mushrooms may be used on skewers.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.