Quorn Meatless Meatball Kebabs
Instead of reaching for a beef kebab that can be high in fat, give our succulent Quorn Meat Free Meatballs versions a try. Ready in just 10-15 minutes.
12 g of fat
- 1 package of frozen Quorn Meatless Meatballs
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- A pinch of sugar
- cup reduced fat natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 green pepper, diced
- red onion, diced
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- Combine tomato paste, olive oil, water, vinegar, garlic and sugar ina bowl.
- Add frozen Quorn Meatless Meatballs and stir well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (allowing the meatballs to partially thaw).
- Make the dip by mixing the yogurt, lemon juice and parsley together.Cover and chill until required.
- Thread the pepper onto skewers alternating with marinated Quorn Meatless Meatballs, onion and tomatoes.
- Place skewers onto a foil lined baking tray. Cook under a preheated oven set at 400F for 10 minutes, turning regularly.
- Serve with yogurt dip. TIP: Pre-soak wooden skewers in hot water to prevent burning whilecooking kebabs. Yellow peppers or button mushrooms may be used on skewers.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Their meatballs are the best of any vegan or vegetarian meat products. Great flavor and great consistency. And I’ve tried a bunch of different vegetarian options. Hope you don’t stop making them. They are very difficult to find.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.