Quorn Vegetarian Roast Turkey Sandwich Recipe with Brie
Try this easy Quorn Roast Sandwich recipe with brie. Perfect for using up your Christmas leftovers! Enjoy meat alternatives during the holiday season.
Excellent source of protein
- 4 slices of cooked Quorn Meatless Roast
- 6 slices of bread such as sourdough
- 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce mixed with 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices of Brie
- A handful of peppery salad leaves such as arugula
- Lightly toast the bread, then spread two of the slices with the cranberry/mustard sauce.
- Cover each with a little arugula, then add a Quorn Meatless Roast slice and top with a slice of Brie cheese.
- Top each with another slice of toasted sourdough, spread with cranberry/mustard sauce, top with arugula, a Quorn Meatless Roast slice and Brie. Spread the remaining toasts with cranberry/mustard sauce and place on top of each sandwich.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat and place the sandwiches carefully in. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, pressing down occasionally, until the cheese is melted.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.