Quorn Vegetarian Mac And Cheese
If you love mac n’ cheese then you will love our recipe which includes Quorn Meatless Grounds. Adding paprika and curry powder adds an extra punch of flavor too!
Our vegetarian Mac n Cheese puts a delicious meat-free twist on this much-loved classic, perfect for kids and adults alike!
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 3 cups dried macaroni
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2tsp curry powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tsp soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the macaroni to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion, and cook until soft and translucent. Add the curry powder and paprika and fry for 1 minute, before adding the Quorn Meatless Grounds. Fry for 2 minutes, until lightly browned, then stir in the soy sauce.
- Spoon the Quorn Meatless Grounds into the base of an oven-safe dish, then top with the macaroni. In a separate bowl, mix the egg and milk together. Pour over the macaroni, then top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a hit!!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.