Vegetarian Burrito with Quorn Grounds
Make any night a fiesta with our quick & easy recipe for vegetarian burritos. Made with Quorn Grounds, they're packed with fresh veggies and full of flavour. Try our vegetarian burrito recipe for a family dinner everyone is sure to think is muy delicioso!
- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Grounds (Frozen, 12oz) or equivalent in refrigerated Grounds
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 tablespoons canola oil for frying
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red onion
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeño
- 1/3 cup vegetarian mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to season
- Mix together the mayonnaise with chopped jalapeño.
- Chop the tomato, red onion and romaine lettuce.
- Fry the Quorn Grounds in canola oil following the cooking instructions on the package until they start to get a nice color.
- Add the grated garlic, cumin and seasoning then cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Divide the ingredients between the tortilla wraps and roll up.
- Wrap carefully in foil.
- Cut down the middle and serve with your choice of salsa and dips!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review