Easy Meatless Madras Curry5 out of 5, 1 based on 1 ratings
Easy Meatless Madras Curry
If you like it hot, you will love this aromatic chunky vegetable and Quorn Meatless Grounds Curry. It's absolutely packed with flavor, with a fiery kick of Madras sauce.
283 CalsPer serving
- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 6oz cauliflower (medium size), cut into small florets, optional
- 1 jar Madras Curry Cooking Sauce
- 6oz green peas
- 2 handfuls fresh, baby spinach leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Blanch potatoes and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce into a large pan and heat gently.
- Add the Quorn Grounds, potato and cauliflower to the sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peas and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season as desired.
- Serve the curry with mango chutney, naan and rice.
Related RecipesView more