Easy Cold Sesame Noodles
Recreate and elevate this takeout classic at home with a hefty dose of protein. Quorn Meatless Grounds are quickly sautéed with scallions, then simply tossed with cooked noodles and easy Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds and more scallions for a color contrast and pop of freshness.
A Little Effort
37 g of fat
- 1 package Quorn Meatless Grounds, thawed
- 1 package prepared lo mein or udon noodles (dried or fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup + 1 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, greens and whites separated
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Toasted black or white sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse under very cold water.
- Toss the cooked noodles in a bowl with the sesame oil, rice vinegar, and the scallion greens. Pop the bowl in the fridge to start chilling the noodles.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan and sauté the Quorn Meatless Grounds in a pan with the scallion whites until warmed through and becoming golden brown.
- Toss the Quorn Meatless Grounds in with the dressed noodles, then refrigerate until well chilled.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, more scallion, and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.