- 1 pkg (12 oz) Refrigerated Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup queso dip
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 bag (10 oz) mini tortilla chip bowls
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Meatless Grounds, black beans, corn and taco seasoning for 5 to 8 minutes or until grounds start to brown and mixture is heated through.
- Spoon mixture into mini tortilla bowls. Top with avocado, salsa, queso dip and cilantro.
Tips: We used Fresh Cravings Salsa and Fresh Cravings Kickin’ Queso cashew dip in this recipe. You can also serve this recipe as a layered dip with tortilla chips.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.