Quorn Vegetarian Summer Roast
Perfect for a summer BBQ! Our Vegetarian Summer Roast is a tasty, seasonal way to enjoy our classic turkey-style roast. Made with Quorn Meatless Roast and served with veggies roasted on the grill, this recipe is great for family grilling parties. Try it this weekend!
A Little Effort
7 g of fat
- 1 Quorn Meatless Roast (defrosted and de-skinned)
- 1 lemon, zested and squeezed
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Grilled veggies
- 1 butternut squash, sliced into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into quarters
- 1 bunch of asparagus spears, trimmed
- Olive oil
- Preheat the grill to 425° F.
- Cut two layers of aluminum foil large enough to wrap around the Quorn Meatless Roast. Place the roast on the foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Generously season with salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and fresh rosemary, and finely chopped parsley.
- Seal up and place on the grill carefully without direct contact to flames and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and leave to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, toss the vegetables in olive oil and season well. Add to a hot BBQ grill and cook until charred and soft. Serve with Quorn Meatless Roast and enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review