Quorn Meatless Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff3.455223880597 out of 5, 1 based on 134 ratings
Quorn Meatless Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
Get inspired and try this delicious Quorn Meatless Steak-Style Strips & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe with Quorn Meatless Steak-Style Strips. Enjoy meat free alternatives with Quorn.
200 CalsPer serving
- 3.5 cups Quorn Meatless Steak-Style Strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3.25 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1.75 cups vegetable stock
- 7oz reduced fat crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (plus leaves for garnish)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- (White rice and veggies if desired)
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat half of the oil and cook the Quorn Meatless Steak-Style Strips for 4 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil and cook the onions for 4 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic, mushrooms, tomato puree, paprika, mustard and brandy and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the crème fraîche, Quorn Beef Strips, thyme and season to taste. Bubble for 3-4 minutes stirring continuously. Garnish with thyme leaves and serve with wild and white rice and freshly steamed vegetables.
Related RecipesView more