Mini Vegan Waffles & Quorn Buffalo Dippers
Everyone needs some delicious comfort food sometimes. These vegan waffles, served with Quorn Meatless Buffalo Dippers are the perfect satisfying snack for the whiole family, and make for a yummy after school treat! For the perfect vegan waffles, simply follow the recipe below.
A Little Effort
21 g of fat
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Vegan Waffles: In large bowl, whisk together flour, coconut sugar, ground flax seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, coconut oil, lemon juice and vanilla; stir into flour mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat waffle iron. Ladle 1/2 cup batter into waffle iron to cover about two-thirds of the grid surface. Close lid; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until steam stops emerging from waffle iron, and waffles are golden brown and crisp. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mini Chick’n & Syrup: Meanwhile, prepare Buffalo Dippers according to package directions.
- Quarter waffles; divide among 4 plates. Top with Buffalo Dippers and maple syrup.
Alternatively, use store-bought vegan waffles for easy preparation.