- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 1oz packet of taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 12 taco shells, hard or soft
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Sour cream and/or guacamole (optional)
- Empty 1 bag of Quorn Meatless Grounds into a skillet, heat on medium until thawed.
- Add 2/3 cup water and 1oz (1 tbsp) taco seasoning. Stir and heat until thoroughly heated.
- Fill the taco shells with the seasoned Quorn Meatless Grounds. Top with salsa, shredded lettuce and cheese.
- Top with sour cream and guacamole if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
We love having quorn tacos! They're very filling and taste great. Just use the taco seasoning and you can add a can of chopped tomatoes to the mix.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review