- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 1oz packet of taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 12 taco shells, hard or soft
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Sour cream and/or guacamole (optional)
- Empty 1 bag of Quorn Meatless Grounds into a skillet, heat on medium until thawed.
- Add 2/3 cup water and 1oz (1 tbsp) taco seasoning. Stir and heat until thoroughly heated.
- Fill the taco shells with the seasoned Quorn Meatless Grounds. Top with salsa, shredded lettuce and cheese.
- Top with sour cream and guacamole if desired.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.