Baja Fishless Tostadas3.3030303030303 out of 5, 1 based on 66 ratings
Baja Fishless Tostadas
If you can believe it, these Mini Baja Fishless Tostadas are vegan! Whether served as an appetizer or the main event, they do not disappoint.
246 CalsPer serving
- 6 Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks
- Vegetable oil such as sunflower seed or safflower
- 6 corn tortillas cut into 3 inch rounds
- Sea salt
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks according to the pack and chop into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When the oil, is shimmering, carefully drop in tortilla rounds and fry for 1-2 minutes until golden and crunchy, flipping once halfway through.
- Drain mini tostada shells on a paper towel and season liberally with salt. Divide toppings evenly amongst shells, starting with avocado, followed by Quorn Fishless Sticks, mango, coleslaw and cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Related RecipesView more