- 6 Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks
- Vegetable oil such as sunflower seed or safflower
- 6 corn tortillas cut into 3 inch rounds
- Sea salt
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks according to the pack and chop into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When the oil, is shimmering, carefully drop in tortilla rounds and fry for 1-2 minutes until golden and crunchy, flipping once halfway through.
- Drain mini tostada shells on a paper towel and season liberally with salt. Divide toppings evenly amongst shells, starting with avocado, followed by Quorn Fishless Sticks, mango, coleslaw and cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review