Green Salad with Quorn Meatless Strips
This vibrant salad combines fresh ingredients with easy to prepare Quorn Meatless Strips. The flavor of fresh herbs sauteed with our Meatless Strips creates an irresistable fragrance which will have your tastebuds tingling!
- ½ package of Quorn Meatless Strips
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp dried mixed herbs like basil, thyme, oregano
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Mixed fresh herbs
- Balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- To prepare the Quorn Meatless Strips, heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan. Add the Quorn Meatless Strips and herbs, sauté until the Quorn Meatless Strips are golden and the herbs are fragrant.
- Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl and then dress with the vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, to taste. Divide the salad between two plates and top with the warm Quorn Meatless Strips.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.