Rice Bowl with Quorn Vegan Buffalo Dippers
Did your family just get back from work or school? This vegan rice bowl is a fool proof meal for those back-to-school dinners. Completed with delicious Asian flavours and Quorn Vegan Buffalo Dippers, this simple and satisfying vegan rice bowl is perfect for the whole family.
11 g of fat
- 1 box Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups steamed jasmine rice
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Prepare Buffalo Dippers according to package directions. In large bowl, stir together coconut sugar, tamari and sesame oil; toss with Buffalo Dippers until well coated.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with glazed Buffalo Dippers and broccoli. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
Substitute soy sauce for tamari sauce if desired.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.