Fully Loaded Cajun Sandwich4 out of 5, 1 based on 4 ratings
Fully Loaded Cajun Sandwich
Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties with a crunchy breadcrumb coating are a delicious centerpiece on this Fully Loaded Cajun Burger. Served on a soft roll with shredded lettuce, Cajun mayo and a homemade salsa, this irresistible burger is sure to become a favorite.
510 CalsPer serving
- 4tbsp mayonnaise or Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 4 medium tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 - 16 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile, split the ciabatta rolls and shred the lettuce.
- Add the Cajun dressing ingredients to a small bowl, mix well then refrigerate until needed.
- Meanwhile mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and check the seasoning.
- Warm the ciabatta rolls in the oven when the patties have a couple of minutes left to cook.
- To assemble spread a little Cajun mayo onto the base of each ciabatta roll. Divide the lettuce and salsa between each roll, top with a Quorn Vegan Spicy Patty and another dollop of Cajun mayo then replace the lid of the roll.
Related RecipesView more