Pita Bread stuffed with Quorn Meatless Chiqin Cheese & Broccoli Cutlets and Coleslaw
A warm pita bread with a flavorful, delicious Quorn Cheese & Broccoli Cutlets with a coleslaw topping. This recipe can also be made with our Quorn Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlets and our Quorn Meatless Pesto & Mozerella Cutlets.
10.2 g of fat
- 2 packages of Quorn Meatless ChQin Cheese & Broccoli Cutlets (240g)
- 2 pita bread
- 150g bagged coleslaw
- 1 ½ tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- Topping with cress and fresh herbs
- Prepare the cutlets according to the instructions on the package.
- Coleslaw: Mix the crème fraîche, mayonnaise and mustard. Seasoning with sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix in coleslaw and stir thoroughly.
- Heat the pita bread for a few minutes in the oven. Fill pitas with one cutlet each and coleslaw. Finish by topping with cress and fresh herbs. Serve and enjoy!