For the slaw and dressing:
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients into a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk the mustard, vinegar, maple, and salt until smooth.
- Slowly add the olive oil and whisk until combined. Toss the salad with the dressing. Set slaw aside and make waffle and prep Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets.
- Heat oven to 425. Place Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets on a lined sheet tray. Let cook in oven for 19 minutes.
- While the Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets are cooking, make the waffle.
For the waffle:
- Grease your waffle iron with cooking spray. Mix the flour, cornmeal, flaxseed meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-large bowl. Whisk together, set aside.
- In a separate, small bowl, mix the non-dairy milk, vinegar, and grapeseed oil. Whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
- Cook in waffle maker for 5 - 7 minutes.
To compose the dish:
- place waffle, slaw and then Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlet together - waffle on the bottom, then slaw, then patty. Add Tapatio, to taste. Serve with maple syrup.