Quorn Spicy Chopped Thai Salad
Inspired by the flavors of Thai cuisine, our Spicy Chopped Thai Salad features Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets and a peanut sauce dressing. Perfect for light lunch! Recipe by The Little Almond.
- 4 Cups Napa Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Carrots, grated
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, minced
- ¼ Cup Cashews, toasted
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter, or almond butter if peanut allergy
- 2 Tbsp Tamari, or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, or agave syrup
- 2 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Sriracha Sauce
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Bake your Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets in the oven for 21 minutes
- While your cutlets are baking, chop and prep your salad ingredients. In a large bowl add your Salad ingredients, except the cashews, and mix until evenly combined. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, add all your ingredients to a bowl and whisk until evenly combined. Alternatively, you can add everything to a blender and blend until combined.
- Add your dressing to the salad and toss your salad until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Once chipotle cutlets are done baking, remove from the oven and let it cool until you can handle it. Cut it into strips and add it into your salad. Mix until evenly combined.
- Garnish with some crushed cashews over it and extra chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review