Quorn Vegan Fishless Sunshine Tacos
Brighten up your meal with this vibrant and colorful recipe. The sweetness from the mango salsa mixed with the crunch from the slaw will be sure to have you coming back for more!
A Little Effort
IngredientsFor the Crunchy Slaw:
- 1/3 cup Red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup White cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 2/3 cup Ripe mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ½ Avocado, peeled, de-stoned and cut into small cubes
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large red chili
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of one lime
- 1 cup Plain unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 cup Cilantro, de-stalked and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks
- 8 soft corn tacos
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped jalapenos
- Micro herbs or cress, to garnish
- Remove the Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks from their packaging and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the crunchy slaw, place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside until needed. Repeat this process with the mango salsa in a separate bowl.
- For the vegan cilantro yogurt dressing, add the chopped cilantro and lime juice to the yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prior to serving, place the soft tacos one at a time in a frying pan and fry on each side for 5-10 seconds. Once heated, transfer to a board or worktop and lay flat, covering with a towel while you do the rest. To serve, place a tablespoon of the crunchy slaw onto each taco, followed by a tablespoon of salsa, 2 Quorn Vegan Fishless Sticks, chopped cilantro, chopped jalapenos, micro herbs and finish with a drizzle of the vegan cilantro yogurt dressing.
Did you know? This crunchy slaw is made from cabbage which is packed with nutrients such as vitamin K. Also, did you know that avocado is a good source of unsaturated fat? Swapping foods high in saturated fat for foods higher in unsaturated fat can help to lower cholesterol and support a healthy heart.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review