- Cook your pasta in salted water following the packaging instructions.
- In a hot saucepan, add the olive oil and cook the Quorn Meatless Grounds for around 5 minutes. Remove the grounds from saucepan and reserve until step 5.
- In the same oil, sauté the carrots, celery, and leeks for 3 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add the wine and let the sauce reduce for 5 minutes. Add the marinara sauce, stirring to combine and cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Meatless Grounds and cook for 3 additional minutes, adjusting seasoning with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the pasta in a large bowl, top with a generous amount of your sauce and finish with some finely chopped parsley.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.