Drew’s Refreshing Spa Salad with Citrus and Nuts
The perfect balanced salad made with tart fresh fruit, sweet pecans, and crispy Meatless ChiQin Cutlets. The perfect meatless chicken summer salad for a picnic or outdoor barbeque or year round salad as a light lunch or dinner.
- 1 box Homestyle Meatless ChiQin Cutlets
- 5 oz of 50/50 salad mix (spring mix + baby spinach)
- 1 cup ruby grapefruit supremes (peeled slices) canned grapefruit can be used
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp glazed pecans
- ¼ cup honey poppyseed dressing
- Cook your Meatless ChiQin Cutlets according to instructions on packaging.
- While your cutlets are cooking, mix your salad in a large bowl with the dressing until all your greens are evenly coated.
- Add salad to plate, top with the grapefruit slices and the glazed pecans and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and pomegranate.
- When the cutlets are ready, let them cool down for 5 minutes, then slice them diagonally and place them on top of your salad
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.