Quorn Meatless Chipotle Tacos
Tex-Mex flavors never fail to be a hit with any crowd. Impress your guests and your next dinner party or at the next big sporting event with these vegan tacos. Served with Quorn Meatless Chipotle Cutlets, these are the perfect snack for any occasion. Follow this recipe to make these delicious, lip quivering tacos in just 30 minutes.
14 g of fat
- 1 box Quorn Vegan Meatless Chipotle Cutlets
- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded vegan Cheddar cheese
- 8 corn vegan tortillas, warmed
- Prepare Meatless Chipotle Cutlets according to package directions; slice.
- Assemble sliced Meatless Chipotle Cutlets, refried beans, lettuce, salsa and Cheddar in tortillas.
Tips: Substitute guacamole or vegan sour cream for salsa. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.