Pita Bread stuffed with Quorn Meatless Chiqin Cheese & Broccoli Cutlets and Coleslaw
A warm pita bread with a flavorful, delicious Quorn Cheese & Broccoli Cutlets with a coleslaw topping. This recipe can also be made with our Quorn Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlets and our Quorn Meatless Pesto & Mozerella Cutlets.
10.2 g of fat
- 2 packages of Quorn Meatless ChQin Cheese & Broccoli Cutlets (240g)
- 2 pita bread
- 150g bagged coleslaw
- 1 ½ tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- Topping with cress and fresh herbs
- Prepare the cutlets according to the instructions on the package.
- Coleslaw: Mix the crème fraîche, mayonnaise and mustard. Seasoning with sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix in coleslaw and stir thoroughly.
- Heat the pita bread for a few minutes in the oven. Fill pitas with one cutlet each and coleslaw. Finish by topping with cress and fresh herbs. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
So easy, so good
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.