Quorn Cobb Salad
A cobb salad including all your favorites topped with Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers! It’s a recipe you won’t want to miss for the warmer months.
19.9 g of fat
- 1 box Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- 4 free-range eggs
- 4 cups iceburg lettuce, shredded
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados, halved and chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp canned sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbps chives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers per pack instructions
- Place a saucepan of water on a high heat and bring to the boil. Carefully place the eggs into the pan and reduce the heat to a light simmer. Cook for 8 minutes and then transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool down for 10 minutes. Peel the eggs and set aside.
- To make the salad dressing, mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Assemble the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, red pepper and sweet corn in a large salad bowl. Cut the hard-boiled eggs into halves and place on top of the salad. Scatter with the chives and place the cooked Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers on top.
Serve the salad with the salad dressing.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.