Quorn Meatless Fillets with Spinach Salad
This recipe for light spinach salad topped with Quorn Meatless Fillets with a quick & easy dressing is an easy mid-week lunch recipe packed with protein and iron.
- 1 package Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup sliced almonds, and toasted
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash the fresh spinach in cold water and dry well.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook the Quorn Meatless Fillets until golden brown.
- Meanwhile blend the tomato juice with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Peel and dice the avocado and keep aside for later under a wet paper.
- To assemble: place fresh spinach on serving platters, top with the Quorn Meatless Fillets, garnish with almonds and avocado slices.
- Dress with the mix of tomato juice and olive oil.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.