IngredientsFor the Slaw:
- 1 cup collard greens, rinsed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- ½ cup red apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to season
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Generous pinch of kosher
- 3 Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup blue corn meal
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
For the slaw and dressing:
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients into a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk the mustard, vinegar, maple, and salt until smooth.
- Slowly add the olive oil and whisk until combined. Toss the salad with the dressing. Set slaw aside and make waffle and prep Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets.
- Heat oven to 425. Place Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets on a lined sheet tray. Let cook in oven for 19 minutes.
- While the Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlets are cooking, make the waffle.
For the waffle:
- Grease your waffle iron with cooking spray. Mix the flour, cornmeal, flaxseed meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-large bowl. Whisk together, set aside.
- In a separate, small bowl, mix the non-dairy milk, vinegar, and grapeseed oil. Whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
- Cook in waffle maker for 5 - 7 minutes.
To compose the dish:
- place waffle, slaw and then Quorn Meatless Vegan Chipotle Cutlet together - waffle on the bottom, then slaw, then patty. Add Tapatio, to taste. Serve with maple syrup.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.