Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Vegan Chicken Dippers with Chimichurri Dip
For you next big mealtime hit try Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Vegan Chicken Dippers with Chimichurri Dip. This South American-inspired dipping sauce is vibrant and flavorful. Serve with Quorn vegan chicken dippers as an easy and scrumptious side. The combination of vegan chicken alongside this delicious dipping sauce will keep the company impressed.
High in fiber
High in protein
- 1 box (300g) Vegan Quorn Meatless Pineapple Chipotle ChiQin Dippers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 red peppers (substitute with bell peppers to make it less spicy) finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Create chimichurri dip by combining all the ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let chimichurri sit for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cook the Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Dippers in an air fryer according to packaging instructions (air fry at 360°F for 12 minutes or until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F)
- Serve your dippers on a plate with the chimichurri dip on the side.
Prepare the chimichurri dip a night before to get an even better flavor.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Easy to make this but so good
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.