Baja Fishless Tostadas
4.0588235294118 out of 5, 1 based on 17 ratings
If you can believe it, these Mini Baja Fishless Tostadas are vegan! Whether served as an appetizer or the main event, they do not disappoint.
- 6 Quorn Fishless Sticks
- Vegetable oil such as sunflower seed or safflower
- 6 corn tortillas cut into 3 inch rounds
- Sea salt
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Cook the Quorn Fishless Fingers according to the pack and chop into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When the oil, is shimmering, carefully drop in tortilla rounds and fry for 1-2 minutes until golden and crunchy, flipping once halfway through.
- Drain mini tostada shells on a paper towel and season liberally with salt. Divide toppings evenly amongst shells, starting with avocado, followed by Quorn Fishless Sticks, mango, coleslaw and cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.