- 1 package of Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 handful of shredded lettuce
- 2 Diced tomatoes
- 4.25oz mayonnaise, reduced fat if available
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties according to the instructions on the package.
- Blend the mayonnaise with the black pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of creamy pepper sauce over a warmed tortilla.
- Place the shredded lettuce and diced tomato down the center of the tortilla and then top with strips of piping hot Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
These were delicious!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.