- 6 oz Quorn Meatless Strips
- 5 oz Thai rice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 oz frozen peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp salted peanuts, chopped
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions, drain and set to one side.
- Heat the sesame oil over a high heat in a frying pan or wok. Add the rice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Meatless Strips and frozen peas, cook for 2 minutes.
- Push the pan ingredients to one side and add the beaten egg to the base of the pan. Stir lightly to gently cook and scramble the egg before incorporating into the rice.
- Add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Spoon into a warmed serving dish and garnish with green onions and peanuts.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.